Vishal might be juggling between his roles as an actor and a producer; however, the actor reportedly has serious plans to turn director. The actor himself opened up in a recent interview that it’s been his longtime dream to direct a film and that he’ll work towards making his dream come true in the next couple of years.
“I began my career as an assistant director, before I became an actor. Although I’ve gotten quite busy as an actor in all these years, I have never given up on my plans to direct a movie. It’s definitely on the cards,” he said.
Currently, Vishal is working on Irumbu Thirai and Pandem Kodi 2 is also on the cards. Vishal is likely to work on his directorial project soon after he wraps up his current commitments.
- F2’s solid 5-day worldwide collections
- NTR Mahanayakudu postponed to February second week?
- Brahmaanandam’s son reveals his father’s health condition
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2