Noted Kollywood hero Vishal and talented young beauty Sunaina will be seen sharing screen space in an as-yet-untitled pan-India action entertainer. The muhurat ceremony took place earlier today at a Saibaba temple in Chennai on the occasion of Vishal’s birthday and even the regular shooting has been commenced.
Apparently, the film will have the same title for all the five languages including Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada and Hindi. The makers have already locked the title and it means “an object that influences bringing big change in the society is the meaning of the title.
A Vinoth Kumar is directing the movie, while Ramana and Nandha are jointly producing the movie under Rana Productions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed
- Pawan Kalyan to grace the pre-release event of Republic
- MAA elections: Vishnu Manchu’s panel is filled with experienced actors
- Big task ahead for Love Story at the box office?
- Work in full swing for the sequel of Thalaivi?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates feel this contestant is influencing others