Actor and producer Vishal has reportedly decided to produce all his future projects, and he isn’t leaving anything to chance. According to a news report, he came to this decision following the controversy surrounding his recent film, Ayogya’s release.
When all seemed to be going well, the producer ran into some financial issues at the last minute, and the film wasn’t allowed to release on the first day. By the time the team cleared all hurdles, the film lost an estimated sum of close to Rs 4 crores. Justifying his decision, Vishal said, ” know I have the infrastructure and the power to produce my own films. So, I’ve resolved to never depend on a producer who might pull the rug from under me in the last minute.”
The actor will next be seen in Sundar C’s action film which has Tamannaah playing the lead role. He is also going to produce a film which has a Pakistan sponsored terrorism backdrop.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Chiranjeevi post a rare snap- Remembers his dear Allu Mama
- Nithin-Yeleti film’s title and first look is quite intriguing
- Amid controversies, Kangana resumes Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi’s shooting
- Shahrukh Khan to be questioned by NCB in drug scandal?
- Rana teams up with star heroine for a Netflix series