Just as her debut Telugu film, Rogue, started its principle shooting in Bangkok, svelte Bollywood starlet Amyra Dastur has signed yet another Telugu film. Amyra will be seen romancing Vishnu Manchu in the latter’s comedy entertainer under
G. Nageswara Reddy’s direction and Anil Sunkara’s production.
Amyra made her acting debut with the 2013 film Issaq. She later starred opposite Dhanush in Anekudu and went on to follow it up with Emraan Hashmi’s Mr X. The film will also feature Raj Tarun in an important role and the makers are on a hunt to find a suitable actress for him. The film’s regular shooting will commence from early next year.
- RGV To Start A Film School!
- Kriti Kharbanda In Talks For A Big Multi-starrer In Hindi?
- Shraddha Kapoor To Begin Preparing For Saina Nehwal’s Biopic
- Vishnu Vishal Joins Cast Of Rana’s Next
- Aadi Saikumar’s new film to be launched tomorrow