Vishwak Sen created a lot of controversy with his film Falaknuma Das. The film is still playing in the Nizam area and getting decent profits. Now, the latest news is that Vishwak will once again direct a film in the next year or so.
The special factor here is that he will make this film in Hindi and Telugu simultaneously. He is writing the script as of now and has also has a plan to produce it. He is in talks for a film with M S Raju and his film in the production of Nani will be launched by the end of this year.
With so many films and direction on his hand, Vishwak Sen is one actor to watch out for in the future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to open doors to her pre-school on this date
- Lavanya Tripathi undergoes hockey training for ‘A1 Express’
- Trailer for AR Rahman’s maiden production venture ’99 Songs’ out now
- Young sensation goes topless for a bold shoot
- Mahesh Babu wants to take these three actors on a road trip
- Ram Charan to play a naxalite?