Kollywood actor Silambarasan TR aka Simbu is currently enjoying the grand success of Vendhu Thanindathu Kaadu. Directed by the star director Gautham Vasudev Menon, the movie is released in Telugu as The Life of Muthu.
A grand success party of the movie happened last night in Chennai. Simbu, GVM, Sivakarthikeyan, producer Ishari Velani Ganesh and others attended the lavish party. The happy producer gifted Simbu an expensive Toyota Vellar and Gautham Menon a brand new Royal Enfield Bullet.
VTK has Siddhi Idhani, Radhika Sarathkumar, and others played key roles in this flick, produced under Vels Film International. AR Rahman is the tunesmith for this action drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman drops a huge update on Veera Simha Reddy
- Harish Shankar changed the script for Pawan Kalyan’s film
- Anil Ravipudi locked young heroine for Balakrishna?
- Young Tamil actress fulfills her biggest dream
- Key update on Salman-Venky project
- Bigg Boss – Makers looking at a new host next season?