We had already reported that star director VV Vinayak is all set to make his debut as a hero with a film to be produced by Dil Raju. Narasimharao, who had earlier directed the socio-fantasy entertainer Sarabha, will be directing Vinayak’s hero debut film.
It’s been earlier reported that Vinayak has been hitting the gym rigorously to undergo a drastic body transformation. A photograph of the director posing in his gym is doing the rounds on the internet and is stunning everyone. Vinayak has lost oodles of weight and is looking fit in a slim avatar.
Vinayak’s hero debut film will kick-start from September. The director was earlier seen in special cameos in Chiranjeevi’s Tagore and Khaidi No 150 and Puri Jagannadh’s Neninthe.
Articles that might interest you:
- Debutant Lakshya, Hippi girl Digangana in Bichagadu producer’s next
- Saaho mania heats up in twin states
- Nandita Swetha’s suspense family thriller launched
- Naveen Polishetty to prove his mettle with Chhichhore
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho