We had already reported that star director VV Vinayak is all set to make his debut as a hero with a film to be produced by Dil Raju. Narasimharao, who had earlier directed the socio-fantasy entertainer Sarabha, will be directing Vinayak’s hero debut film.
It’s been earlier reported that Vinayak has been hitting the gym rigorously to undergo a drastic body transformation. A photograph of the director posing in his gym is doing the rounds on the internet and is stunning everyone. Vinayak has lost oodles of weight and is looking fit in a slim avatar.
Vinayak’s hero debut film will kick-start from September. The director was earlier seen in special cameos in Chiranjeevi’s Tagore and Khaidi No 150 and Puri Jagannadh’s Neninthe.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s latest US collections
- Sai Pallavi excited to see the audience reaction for Love Story
- Krack Teaser- Stylish and Action-Packed
- KGF 2 shoot happening in Hyderabad
- Umamaheswara Ugra Roopasya’s endearing teaser impresses
- Here’s Kajal’s first look from Vishnu Manchu’s maiden Hollywood film