Speaking on the occassion, Dil Raju said that he wanted to produce a film with Sharwanand when Sharwa just entered Tollywood and approached him for offers 12 years ago. The producer philosophically said that maybe the film with Sharwa was destined to happen only after 12 years.
A complete youthful family entertainer, Sathamanam Bhavathi will have its regular shooting from September 14 and the film will release on January 14 as a Sankranthi treat.
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu