Speaking on the occassion, Dil Raju said that he wanted to produce a film with Sharwanand when Sharwa just entered Tollywood and approached him for offers 12 years ago. The producer philosophically said that maybe the film with Sharwa was destined to happen only after 12 years.
A complete youthful family entertainer, Sathamanam Bhavathi will have its regular shooting from September 14 and the film will release on January 14 as a Sankranthi treat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Which heroine will star in Puri Jagan’s next?
- Prabhas gives new ultimatum for Saaho makers
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Mahesh Babu to launch Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer
- Ramya Krishna’s key role in Akash Puri’s Romantic
- Kajal keen to thoroughly explore these two genres