Director Ram Gopal Varma’s iconic Hindi musical blockbuster, Rangeela, completed 25 years on September 8. Speaking about what went into the casting for Rangeela, the film’s leading lady Urmila Matondkar, made an interesting revelation in a latest interview.
Urmila said that RGV had initially approached Rajinikanth, Nagarjuna and Sridevi for the lead roles in Rangeela. However, the casting never materialized and that’s when RGV had offered the movie to Jackie Shroff, Aamir Khan and Urmila respectively. The rest, as they say, is history.
Articles that might interest you:
- John Abraham’s Satyameva Jayate 2 postponed; Gets a new release date
- Maha Samudram to kick-start in this picturesque location
- Sumanth surprises all with a major makeover
- Mahesh gives a new lease of life to a little girl
- Anushka wishes Kajal with a beautiful quote
- 7 movies gearing up to enthrall movie lovers this November