With Majili, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha scored their first blockbuster after marriage. The film collected over Rs 40 crore share. The Akkineni couple is cherishing this much-needed success. In a latest interview, Samantha revealed the anxious moments she had spent on the day of Majili’s release.
“Majili’s success was very crucial for Chay. I woke up at 2:30 am on Majili’s release day and prayed for at least one and a half hours, hoping that Majili would turn out to be a hit. I broke down after hearing the first report emerged online and cried for half an hour. I was so relieved with the film’s a success,” said Samantha.
Articles that might interest you:
- Burra Katha’s release postponed by a day
- Chiru’s next to be shot in Ram Charan’s film sets
- Senior doctor in Mumbai raises voice against Kabir Singh
- Poll: Which of these performances of Samantha impressed you the most?
- Pre-Release event of Kalki called off-Here’s the reason
- Happening actress hikes her remuneration