Lakshmi’s NTR, Ram Gopal Varma’s film on the consequences of NT Ramarao’s marriage with Lakshmi Parvathi, has been courting several controversies ever since RGV had announced the project. There have also been a lot of rumors about the cast and crew of the film.
Around a month ago, there were reports that RGV’s protege and popular actor JD Chakravarthy will produce Lakshmi’s NTR. But RGV had clarified that the film will be produced by YSRCP leader Rakesh Reddy. And here’s the latest speculation on Lakshmi’s NTR.
The latest buzz is that JD will be essaying NTR’s son-in-law and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu’s role in Lakshmi’s NTR. However, we will have to wait until RGV comes up with an official announcement.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release