Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan has received the biggest jolt of his political life with the results of the AP Assembly elections. Pawan’s Janasena Party had contested 136 constituencies in the state and lost deposits in nearly 120 constituencies. In a shocking outcome, even Pawan lost both the seats he had contested.
With his baffling debut in politics, Pawan’s image took a solid beating. This led to his critics cooking up theories that Pawan will follow his brother Megastar Chiranjeevi’s footsteps and make a comeback to acting.
After a stint as the PRP President and then a Congress leader and finally union minister, Chiru had made a sensational comeback to movies with the blockbuster action drama, Khaidi No 150, a couple of years ago. The film had catapulted Chiru’s image to the next level.
Now, Pawan’s well-wishers and even his critics are advising him to contemplate acting in a film to regain his lost glory. At least after the debacle of his last film, Agnyaathavaasi, Pawan surely owes his fans a blockbuster. All said and done, the big question now is whether Pawan will oblige them and don the greasepaint once again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru Neekevvaru enters $2M club in US; 3rd for Mahesh
- Mahesh Babu and fam are off for a holiday
- Sudeep’s official statement on his ‘special cameo’ in RRR
- Varun Tej’s striking first look in and as Boxer out on his birthday
- Entha Manchivaadavuraa is the best film in my career: Kalyanram
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?