Puri Jagannadh and Ram are currently working on an action entertainer, titled iSmart Shankar. The film’s shoot is almost complete except for a minor schedule in Hyderabad. Given the pace at which Puri completes his films, the entire shooting formalities are expected to be wrapped up within a week.
During the film’s launch, Puri had announced that iSmart Shankar will be hitting theaters in May end. However, although the film’s shooting is in the last leg, the makers have not begun the promotions and even the teaser is not released yet. In this scenario, the film’s May end release looks doubtful.
On the other hand, star hero Suriya’s NGK is slated for release on May 31. If iSmart Shankar manages to release as scheduled, it will invariably clash with NGK. All the suspense on iSmart Shankar’s release date will end in a few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star couple blessed with a baby girl
- Na Valla Kadhe from Romantic is filled with painful emotions
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog?