Puri Jagannadh and Ram are currently working on an action entertainer, titled iSmart Shankar. The film’s shoot is almost complete except for a minor schedule in Hyderabad. Given the pace at which Puri completes his films, the entire shooting formalities are expected to be wrapped up within a week.
During the film’s launch, Puri had announced that iSmart Shankar will be hitting theaters in May end. However, although the film’s shooting is in the last leg, the makers have not begun the promotions and even the teaser is not released yet. In this scenario, the film’s May end release looks doubtful.
On the other hand, star hero Suriya’s NGK is slated for release on May 31. If iSmart Shankar manages to release as scheduled, it will invariably clash with NGK. All the suspense on iSmart Shankar’s release date will end in a few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sara Ali Khan’s driver tests positive for COVID-19
- Photo Moment: Girls luncheon on Vinaya Vidheya Rama set
- Vijay Sethupathi reveals why he quit Pushpa
- Naga Shaurya’s workout video is awe-inspiring
- Jersey combination to repeat soon?
- Surender Reddy’s next with this mass hero?