Director Ram Gopal Varma was the centre of attraction with his film, Lakshmi’s NTR, that released last year and kick-started a major controversy before the general elections in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Now, the eccentric filmmaker is all set to repeat the same in Tamil Nadu.
RGV yesterday released the first look of his new film based on former Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa’s close friend and tainted politician Sasikala’s life. The film also seems to have a special episode on the current Tamil Nadu CM Edappadi Palaniswami.
RGV assured that his film will uncover ‘the truths behind the truths’. The film will be releasing in February next year, just ahead of Tamil Nadu general elections. With the film bound to create new controversies, it remains to be seen if RGV will manage to make an impact on Tamil politics.
J had 1 face and S has 2 faces and E has 3 faces ..Truths behind the Truths EXPOSING IN FEBRUARY pic.twitter.com/PuKZl9tgYS
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) November 21, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya’s shoot stalled due to COVID-19 rise?
- Interesting info about Akhil’s new film
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures