Just a few days back, the makers of Mahesh Babu’s Bharath Ane Nenu revealed that they are coming out with their film on the 27th of April 2018 in a big way.
Earlier today, one of the producers of Allu Arjun’s film, Na Peru Surya, Bunny Vasu also revealed that his team has decided to come on the same date.
This is quite an announcement as two big-budget films will fight it out on the same day. But there is a danger in all this as there will be a huge fight for the theaters and number of screens each film gets.
Also, the mixed talk can spoil the film’s life in its coming days. So keeping all this in consideration, it will be very safe that both the makers of the film come to a conclusion and avoid the clash for their own good.
Will this clash be averted and an amicable solution come out, we need to only wait and watch.
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad
- Yesteryear heroine Rambha blessed with a baby boy