November has been a dull month for film releases and that is the reason some Tamil dubbed movies are making merry.
A few weeks back during Diwali, films like Bigil and Khaidi released and made good money at the box office in Telugu states.
Now, this week as there are no big Telugu films, two more Tamil dubbed films are coming out. One of them is Vishal’s Action and the other one is Vijay Sethupathi.
Both of them have known stars and will compete with a direct Telugu film like Tenali Rama Krishna starring Sundeep Kishan.
We need to see whether these films will make merry at the box office or not this coming Friday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters
- Puri Jagan planning a foreign schedule for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Akshay Kumar makes a solid donation once again
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?