Popular Tamil actor Sarathkumar could land in a major controversy, if a court rules in favour of actor Vishal in an ongoing court case. Going into the details, few months ago, Vishal had alleged that Sarathkumar, former president of Nadigar Sangam, and Radha Ravi, former secretary, had manipulated certain documents and sold property belonging to the union.
When he approached the court with this petition, Vishal was asked to file a case if he has enough proof to back his claims. Apparently, the petition was up for hearing once again, the court has ordered the Kancheepuram crime branch to look into the case. The crime branch officials have also been told that if there is a need, then Sarathkumar and Radha Ravi can be arrested and interrogated.
Now, it remains to be seen if the crime branch will indeed take such a dramatic step. The tiff between Vishal and Sarathkumar has been going on for a long time, and Radha Ravi has been in news for all the wrong reasons in recent times. It remains to be seen how this latest controversy is going to be handled by Vishal and Sarathkumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- A sequel on the cards for Palasa 1978?
- Pawan Kalyan’s name gets associated with yet another remake
- Review : Johaar – Telugu film on AHA
- Rajasekhar’s next is a remake of this Malayalam hit?
- AR Rahman’s maiden production to skip its theatrical release
- Naga Babu, Varun Tej’s Insta posts for Niharika’s beau after engagement