Popular Tamil actor Sarathkumar could land in a major controversy, if a court rules in favour of actor Vishal in an ongoing court case. Going into the details, few months ago, Vishal had alleged that Sarathkumar, former president of Nadigar Sangam, and Radha Ravi, former secretary, had manipulated certain documents and sold property belonging to the union.
When he approached the court with this petition, Vishal was asked to file a case if he has enough proof to back his claims. Apparently, the petition was up for hearing once again, the court has ordered the Kancheepuram crime branch to look into the case. The crime branch officials have also been told that if there is a need, then Sarathkumar and Radha Ravi can be arrested and interrogated.
Now, it remains to be seen if the crime branch will indeed take such a dramatic step. The tiff between Vishal and Sarathkumar has been going on for a long time, and Radha Ravi has been in news for all the wrong reasons in recent times. It remains to be seen how this latest controversy is going to be handled by Vishal and Sarathkumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog?
- Veteran Bollywood hero’s son all set for Tollywood debut
- Bollywood actress is excited to work with Prabhas