It is known that actress Mamata Mohandas was diagnosed with cancer almost 10 years ago. It is another story that she survived it and emerged strongly as a survivor. A little late on the 10-year challenge bandwagon, the actress decided to share a picture of hers from 2009 where she is seen bald as a result of chemotherapy.
Mamata shared the image with a delightful little story of how she survived and stayed strong because of her family and friends’ support.
Quite a motivational 10-year challenge this one is! Looking at the latest photo she shared after completing a marathon, one really ought to be impressed!
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral Video: Nagarjuna grooves to Chiranjeevi’s song
- Ponniyin Selvan ticket prices locked in Hyderabad
- Official: Date locked for God Father’s pre-release event
- Latest: Vikram’s Cobra locks its OTT release date
- Sree Vishnu’s new film launched with a pooja ceremony
- Krishna Vrinda Vihari’s day 2 collections are higher than that of day 1