It is known that actress Mamata Mohandas was diagnosed with cancer almost 10 years ago. It is another story that she survived it and emerged strongly as a survivor. A little late on the 10-year challenge bandwagon, the actress decided to share a picture of hers from 2009 where she is seen bald as a result of chemotherapy.
Mamata shared the image with a delightful little story of how she survived and stayed strong because of her family and friends’ support.
Quite a motivational 10-year challenge this one is! Looking at the latest photo she shared after completing a marathon, one really ought to be impressed!
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?
- Rashmika Mandanna says Dear Comrade deserves positive reception
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake
- From years to hours: RGV’s sensational comments on his relationships
- Latest-Pushpa 2 to be shot in one of the biggest countries?