It is known that actress Mamata Mohandas was diagnosed with cancer almost 10 years ago. It is another story that she survived it and emerged strongly as a survivor. A little late on the 10-year challenge bandwagon, the actress decided to share a picture of hers from 2009 where she is seen bald as a result of chemotherapy.
Mamata shared the image with a delightful little story of how she survived and stayed strong because of her family and friends’ support.
Quite a motivational 10-year challenge this one is! Looking at the latest photo she shared after completing a marathon, one really ought to be impressed!
Articles that might interest you:
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa
- Sai Madhav Burra’s Chiru moment