Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Yevadu’ has been shifted to July 31st. The movie was originally scheduled for a release on July 25th. ‘Yevadu’ has Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson as the female leads.
Vamshi Paidipally is the director of this movie and Dil Raju is the producer. With this change in date, will Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Attarintiki Dhaaredhi’ hit the screens on August 7th as planned? That remains to be seen.
Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music for ‘Yevadu’. The movie is expected to be a thriller. Allu Arjun and Kajal Aggarwal will be seen in small, but important roles in this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another heroine in talks for Rajasekhar’s next?
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director