Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Yevadu’ is nearing completion and we have been told that the film will be wrapped up around the 20th of June. The movie is being readied for a release in the month of July.
Charan will be seen in an action packed role in ‘Yevadu’. Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson will be seen as the heroines opposite Charan. Vamsi Paidipally is the director and Dil Raju is the producer. The movie is expected to be a suspense thriller and Vamsi Paidipally is confident about making a strong impact at the Box Office with this movie.
Allu Arjun and Kajal Aggarwal will be seen in crucial cameos in the film. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again