We all know that Rajinikanth is currently filming for his new project in the direction of Karthick Subbaraj. The latest we hear is that Karthick has roped in his Mercury actor Deepak Paramesh for a key role in the film.
Deepak impressed everyone with his performance in the suspense thriller Mercury which was released recently. The film is once again a gangster drama but will have complete commercial elements.
Sun Pictures is producing this film which has music by Anirudh. Vijay Sethupathi is playing the negative lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars