Ester Noronha, who was last seen in Sunil’s Bheemavaram Bullodu, is all set to make her comeback in Tollywood after a brief gap. The actress had taken a break to focus on her studies after her last film and she’ll soon be seen in a key role in Boyapati Sreenu’s upcoming film starring Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas, Rakul and Pragya Jaiswal.
Apparently, Ester wasn’t too keen on taking up the role; however, once she heard the narration from Boyapati, she was quite impressed with what she could do in the film. Interestingly, in a recent interview, she said that she is a professional singer and she even goes around the world once or twice a year to perform at concerts.
Now that she’s back to acting in Telugu films, the actress has expressed her interest to sing in Telugu films as well and she said that she hums the songs whenever she listens to them on radio or internet.
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!
- Jhanvi Kapoor offered yet another Hindi film?