Mehreen is on a roll these days. In less than three weeks, she was part of two films Mahanubhaavudu and Raja The Great which have turned out to be huge hits at the box office.
On the eve of Diwali, Mehreen shared that she is going to be celebrating the festival in Hyderabad along with her parents. “This is the first time that I am going to be celebrating South Indian style Diwali and it is going to be a family affair,” she said.
When asked what her Diwali wishes are, Mehreen said, “People have been saying that Mehreen’s season has started after my films began releasing back to back, but I want to make it Mehreen’s era. On a serious note, I pray to Goddess Laxmi to bless me with good fortune.”
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?