Yesterday, on the occasion of Mahatma Gandhi’s birth anniversary, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan took to Twitter and posted a thought-provoking message. SRK shared an adorable picture of his children and wrote that ‘Hear no bad…see no bad….speak no bad’ is the one ideal of the Mahatma that our children must follow all the time.
While Shah Rukh’s tweet went viral on social media, a sharp and unexpected response came from Bollywood starlet Sayani Gupta, SRK’s co-star in his film, Fan. “Say something. The Right thing. Gandhi also taught us to speak up for the Truth, the downtrodden, the exploited, for our Dalit brothers and sisters. Don’t just shut your ears and eyes and mouths,” Sayani told SRK.
A lot has been happening in the country with respect to Dalits and women’s safety for the last few weeks. Needless to say, Sayani’s reaction has become a hot topic of discussion ever since.
Articles that might interest you:
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT
- Actress, cancer survivor turns producer
- Telugu girl returns to Tollywood after making her mark in Kollywood
- Punarnavi’s performance to stand out in her next
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style