After making a smashing entry in Telugu film industry with the super hit Uyyala Jampala, young actress Avika Gor is now a prominent star among the younger generation actors. Last night, Avika grabbed everyone’s attention by making a splash at the prestigious Cannes film festival.
Avika walked the red carpet and posed for shutterbugs along with Hindi TV actor Manish Raisinghani for the release of the posters and screening of the trailer of their short film titled Ankahee Baatein. Avika acted as the creative director for the short film, which has been selected for the Short Film Corner at on ongoing Cannes film fest.
The short film stars Manish and Barkha Bisht and it has been directed by Manav Bhinder.
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion