Both Nani and Srinivas Avasarala had started their journey together with Ashta Chamma and eight years down the line, both of them have proved themselves in the industry. They also share a very good friendship and the latest buzz reveals that they both are all set to work together again.
After scoring back to back hits with Oohalu Gusagusalade and Jyo Achyutananda, Srinivas Avasarala is planning to make his third film with Nani. Currently, the actor-turned director is busy working on Hunterrr’s remake in which he is playing the lead role. After its completion, he will focus on his third directorial project.
This movie is expected to go on floors during the first half of next year. Already, Nani was seen in a cameo in the recently released Jyo Achyutananda.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das