After lying low for the last couple of years, hero Sundeep Kishan is now busy juggling two projects simultaneously. He is playing the main lead in his maiden home production, a horror comedy titled Ninu Veedani Needanu Nene, and another comedy entertainer titled Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL.
This evening, Sundeep took to Twitter and posted a video. He was seen showcasing his ‘karrasaamu’ skills on the sidelines of the shooting of one of his films. The actor said that he has learnt this new style from a crew member and thanked him in his tweet.
My kind of fun on Set..always fun to learn a new style…
Thank our on set JetLi #Karunakar for patiently teaching me…this tweet is for you 🙂
& thank you siva for posting it..somehow the video wasn playing when I was posting it 🙂#TenaliRamaKrishnaBABL#NinuVeedaniNeedanuNene https://t.co/hGUuaMY2Lc
— Sundeep Kishan (@sundeepkishan) February 19, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- BMC seals star director’s home in Mumbai
- Akshay Kumar books private jets for his film’s shoot
- Lockdown Review : Forensic -Malayalam film on Netflix
- Brahmaji’s son bags yet another movie
- Sujeeth being replaced from Lucifer remake?
- Poll : In which genre should Allu Arjun do a film after Pushpa?