After lying low for the last couple of years, hero Sundeep Kishan is now busy juggling two projects simultaneously. He is playing the main lead in his maiden home production, a horror comedy titled Ninu Veedani Needanu Nene, and another comedy entertainer titled Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL.
This evening, Sundeep took to Twitter and posted a video. He was seen showcasing his ‘karrasaamu’ skills on the sidelines of the shooting of one of his films. The actor said that he has learnt this new style from a crew member and thanked him in his tweet.
My kind of fun on Set..always fun to learn a new style…
Thank our on set JetLi #Karunakar for patiently teaching me…this tweet is for you 🙂
& thank you siva for posting it..somehow the video wasn playing when I was posting it 🙂#TenaliRamaKrishnaBABL#NinuVeedaniNeedanuNene https://t.co/hGUuaMY2Lc
— Sundeep Kishan (@sundeepkishan) February 19, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt begins prep for Shah Rukh Khan’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi’s key role in the most awaited Amazon series?
- Rakul Preet has an unfulfilled wish in Bollywood
- Radhe Shyam’s Hindi producers differ with UV Creations on this aspect?
- Ram-Laxman masters hype up Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s action episodes
- Karthikeya’s next titled after Chiranjeevi’s yesteryear film