Young hero Bellamkonda Sai is currently busy with Boyapati Srinu’s action entertainer. Next, Sai has yet another crazy project with Balayya’s Dictator’s director Sriwass. The Sriwass-Bellamkonda Sai’s film has been launched this morning with a grand pooja ceremony held at Ramanaidu Studios.
While Sriwass’ doting daughter Vedaswa handed over the script, popular actor-choreographer-director Raghava Lawrence switched on the camera. Ace director VV Vinayak sounded the first clap and Boyapati Srinu directed the first shot on hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas.
Producers Bellamkonda Suresh, Bellamkonda Ganesh, MS Raju, Miryala Ravinder Reddy, Sivalenka Krishna Prasad and many others graced the muhurat ceremony and greeted the movie’s unit.
Jagapathi Babu, Ravi Kishan and Kannada actor Madhu Guruswamy will be seen in prominent roles. Rockstar Devi Sri Prasad is going to compose music. Meghana Arts banner will bankroll this movie, which will be shot in picturesque locales in India and abroad. The film will go to the sets in June.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda-Samantha to romance in Vizag
- Mega plans being made for Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser launch
- Taapsee talks about her dream role
- Much hyped Tamil film gets a release date
- Bollywood stars donate to Assam flood victims
- Bigg Boss fame anchor grabs attention with hot avatar