After a few impressive cameos in several films, young hero Vijay Deverakonda shot to fame with his endearing performance in last year’s Pelli Choopulu. The actor has signed at least six movies with top banners.
Now, it looks like Vijay is eyeing a career in Kollywood. During a recently concluded awards function, Vijay was wishing his Tamil actor friend on his upcoming film. An anchor who was around had asked Vijay if he will ever be acting in Tamil films. To this, Vijay reportedly replied saying that he is “already working on it”.
Vijay’s next film, Arjun Reddy, is slated for its release soon and the promotional blitzkrieg will begin soon.
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule