After a few impressive cameos in several films, young hero Vijay Deverakonda shot to fame with his endearing performance in last year’s Pelli Choopulu. The actor has signed at least six movies with top banners.
Now, it looks like Vijay is eyeing a career in Kollywood. During a recently concluded awards function, Vijay was wishing his Tamil actor friend on his upcoming film. An anchor who was around had asked Vijay if he will ever be acting in Tamil films. To this, Vijay reportedly replied saying that he is “already working on it”.
Vijay’s next film, Arjun Reddy, is slated for its release soon and the promotional blitzkrieg will begin soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical