YSRCP’s Gudiwada MLA Kodali Venkateswara Rao aka Kodali Nani has pulled off a huge victory in the recently concluded Andhra Pradesh Assembly elections. Kodali Nani had close ties with Tollywood and produced his good friend NTR’s 2004 film, Samba.
In a latest media interaction after his recent win, Kodali Nani has made some striking comments on the Young Tiger. Nani predicted that the Chandrababu Naidu-led TDP will be vanished within 2 years if NTR is not given the party’s responsibilities.
Nani further said that NTR is currently at the top of his game in movies and that he may not be interested in politics at the moment and may only consider politics at the end of his film career. Nani went on to say that NTR must decide on his political entry now as TDP will be totally wiped out in the AP political scene by 2024.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas, Pooja Hegde chemistry to be a highlight in #Prabhas20
- Is this the release date of Venky’s Naarappa?
- Trivikram launches the first look of Bhavya Creations’ next
- Release date locked for Ravi Teja’s Krack
- After Pink and Krish’s film, Pawan in talks for a crazy project?
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?