The figures are so bad that the film did not even manage to cross the 5 crore mark worldwide which is a big disappointment for a minimum guarantee like Chaitanya Akkineni.
Chay had put in a lot of hard work for the film but things have not worked at all for him as the second half and outdated storyline have killed the film completely. The film brings losses to Vaarahi productions who have been struggling hard to give a hit under their belly.
For now, Chay is busy with his wedding and is bound to get back on top with his next film in the direction of Chandoo Mondeti.
- Manikarnika’s producer hospitalised, Kangana plays down rumours
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about Queen remake
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise