But the sad part is that the film is yet to get into a profit zone. The film is made on a budget of 76 crores and needs to strike hard in the coming days for it to go into a safe zone.
The collections have dropped heavily since yesterday and many theaters have been removed. In such a case, it will be quite interesting to see how this film fares in the future.
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Success Meet Postponed