Dialogue King Sai Kumar’s son Aadi and Nisha Aggarwal are set to appear in the lead roles opposite each other in the upcoming movie ‘Sukumarudu’. This movie is being directed by G. Ashok and produced by K. Venu Gopal.Currently, filming is on in Europe. The producer said “With the Europe schedule, all the songs will be completed. The remaining movie will be finished soon and the movie will be released in December.”
The director gave us a brief outline. “The hero plays the role of a guy who comes home from the U.S. Give his slim appearance, people think he is a ‘Sukumarudu’ but no one knows how tough he really is. To find out what he is up to, you have to watch the movie”, he says.
Bhavana is appearing as the second heroine in this movie. Veteran stars Krishna and Sarada are playing key roles along with M.S. Narayana, Chalapthi Rao, Rao Ramesh, Sanjay and others.
- Star hero as chief guest in Spyder’s Tamil launch?
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Bollywood actress secretly ties the Knot
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s Lucknow schedule ends abruptly
- Star director to unveil Uyyalawada’s motion poster
Articles that might interest you