Tamil hero Vishal wrapped up the entire shooting formalities for his soon to be released techno thriller, Irumbu Thirai. Titled Abhimanyudu in Telugu, the film releases on January 26. On the other hand, Vishal has also completed more than 50 percent of shoot for the much-awaited Pandem Kodi sequel, Sandakozhi 2.
As per the latest updates, Vishal will be unveiling Irumbu Thirai and Sandakozhi 2’s trailer and teaser respectively during the Nadigar Sangam star night celebrations in Malaysia on January 6. The star night is being organized to raise funds for Nadigar Sangam’s proposed new building.
Samantha will be seen as Vishal’s love interest in Irumbu Thirai, while Keerthy Suresh is the leading lady in Sandakozhi 2. PS Mithran and Lingusamy are directing Irumbu Thirai and Sandakozhi 2 respectively, while Vishal produces both the movies.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s tweet on Savitri causes stir
- BAN smashes Srimanthudu’s Guntur record
- My next film with Mahesh will be bigger than BAN: Koratala Siva
- Mega hero as chief guest for NPS pre-release event
- Allu Sirish to remake a Malayalam hit