It is a known fact that Ram Charan is busy shooting for his upcoming film which is the remake of the Tamil super hit Thani Oruvan. Latest update reveals that ace cameraman P S Vinod has been brought in place of Aseem Mishra.
Though reasons yet unknown, P S Vinod will be handling the camera from now on. The ace cameraman has worked on films like Manam and Oopiri in the recent past.
Directed by Surender Reddy, this film has Rakul Preet as the female lead.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you