Young hero Nikhil faced a lot of heat when he selected a bad subject in the form of Shankara Bharanam. The film bombed big time disappointing many. Losing no hope, Nikhil chose an interesting subject for his new film Ekkadiki Potavu Chinnavada.
The film has received a good buzz but is releasing in such a crunch situation when currency notes are banned and the common man is facing huge trouble.
In such a situation, it will be a huge test for Nikhil and team to impress the audience with some strong content. Nikhil looks quite confident in his interviews and let’s hope that this attitude helps the film big time at the box office.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- Date locked for Baahubali 2’s Chinese release