Original Article :
The censor formalities of Comedy King Allari Naresh’s ‘Action 3D’ are currently underway. The film is being screened for censor board members and an official announcement can be expected by today evening about the film’s certification.
The movie is gearing up for a release on the 21st of this month. Allari Naresh, Kich Shyam, Vaibhav and Raju Sundaram will be seen as friends in this comedy entertainer. Sudeep, of ‘Eega’ fame, will be seen in an important cameo.
The film is being touted as India’s first 3D comedy film. Keith Driver has worked on the film’s 3D output. Bappi Lahiri has composed the music. The movie will release in both 2D and 3D versions. We will bring you more updates about the certification in a few hours.
- Mahesh is 7th in the Times 50 Most Desirable Men 2016 list
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Press Note : First Look Of Vijay’s ‘Adhirindhi’ Gets A Thumping Response
Articles that might interest you