In the wake of numerous controversies surrounding her daughter over Jallikattu ban, actress Trisha’s mother Uma Krishnan has approached the Chennai City Police Commissioner pleading police protection for Trisha.
Uma Krishnan also sought strict action against the hacker who tweeted malicious tweets about Jallikattu ban through Trisha’s Twitter handle. Uma further said that Trisha is a proud Tamilian and that she is not against Jallikattu.
It is well-known that several Jallikattu supporters mobbed Trisha’s vanity van on location of her ongoing movie, Gharjanai, in Shivanaga district of Tamil Nadu. The protestors demanded Trisha to announce her support to Jallikattu and terminate her association with PETA, which moved the Supreme Court that banned Jallikattu.
- Murugadoss confirms Thalapathy62’s release date in style
- Jai Simha and Gang’s latest Krishna collections
- Naga Chaitanya’s new movie shooting starts at a college in Koti
- Agnyaathavaasi’s latest Krishna collections
- Ravi Teja Bowls Over Raashi With His Compliments