Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Daaredhi’ has raced past the 15Cr share mark on its 10th day itself. With this, the movie has joined a select club of Telugu films that have achieved this feat. Only three other Telugu movies have gone past the 15Cr mark in Nizam in their full run. They are ‘Magadheera’, ‘Gabbar Singh’ and ‘Dookudu’.
While collections of AD are down in the Seemandhra area due to the agitation, revenues are still strong in Nizam and overseas territories. The movie is going to end up as one of the highest grossing Telugu films of all time. Pawan Kalyan and Samantha are the lead actors in this movie. Trivikram Srinivas has directed this family entertainer and Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music.
BVSN Prasad has produced this movie and he is a very relieved man. The film survived a nasty piracy scare before release and came out successfully.
- Bhale Manchi Roju’s makers back with an interesting thriller
- Mahesh25 makers planning a surprise soon?
- Keshava makes a killing in its 1st weekend
- Rajasekhar revisits his Magaadu for Garuda Vega
- Manchu hero to work on farmers welfare
Articles that might interest you