Now that the Sankranthi festival is nearing soon, the promotions for all biggies lined up for release are in full swing. The news is that the advance booking for these films has started in many states all over India.
Films like Shatamana Bhavati, Gautamiputra Satakarni and Khaidi No 150 are gearing up for a release and the demand for the tickets during this time is quite high. Some special shows are also being planned by fans and tickets for these will be sold for a huge price.
The trade pundits are also expecting some huge revenues at the box office as these films are coming in with a huge buzz featuring some of the top stars of the industry. Let’s see which film wins the Sankranthi battle this year.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films