Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s latest release, Agnyaathavaasi, opened on Wednesday (Jan 10) and received a mixed response from critics and moviegoers. However, the film went on to break several non-Baahubali 2 records across AP, Telangana and in overseas.
In Guntur, Agnyaathavaasi collected Rs 11.99 lakh share on Saturday, talking its 4-day total to Rs 4.31 crore. The film has recovered nearly fifty percent of the investment so far and it needs to perform quite well amid tough competition from Jai Simha to reach the break even mark.
Keep watching 123telugu.com for more regular updates on Agnyaathavaasi’s box-office collections.
- Get ready to listen to Mahesh Babu’s first oath on Jan 26
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- A surprise awaits Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?