Pawan Kalyan’s Agnyaathavaasi opened to some disappointing reviews all over. The film is drawing some crowds as the festival season is currently on in both the Telugu states.
The latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 8.63 crores in the Nizam area after the first four days. As it is holiday tomorrow and day after, there will be some more collections for the film.
It will be very interesting to see how the film fares once the festival is over. Directed by Trivirkam, this film has Keerhty Suresh and Anu Emanuel as the female leads.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- After Arjun Reddy, Arjun Kapoor to remake another cult South hit
- Mahesh’s landmark film to take off without Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu collects huge in UAE & Australia
- Update on Sukumar-Mahesh project