Post the disappointing result of his debut film, Akhil, Nagarjuna and Akhil became extra choosy about the script and director for Akhil’s second project. Names of several directors did numerous rounds in the past, until Vamshi Paidipally walked away with the cake eventually.
We have already reported that the director who impressed everyone with Oopiri is currently busy working on a script for Akhil. According to the latest reports, the Akhil-Vamshi Paidipally project will be announced on the auspicious occasion of Ugadi.
The latest buzz is that Nagarjuna and PVP Cinema will produce this film jointly. Keep watching this space for an official confirmation in this regard.
- Sukumar sir, please give us a title: Ram Charan
- Makers of Shruti Hassan’s next granted bail
- Harish credits Bunny for DJ’s story
- Solid openings for Sachin: A Billion Dreams
- Samanthamani’s first look impresses
Articles that might interest you