Post the disappointing result of his debut film, Akhil, Nagarjuna and Akhil became extra choosy about the script and director for Akhil’s second project. Names of several directors did numerous rounds in the past, until Vamshi Paidipally walked away with the cake eventually.
We have already reported that the director who impressed everyone with Oopiri is currently busy working on a script for Akhil. According to the latest reports, the Akhil-Vamshi Paidipally project will be announced on the auspicious occasion of Ugadi.
The latest buzz is that Nagarjuna and PVP Cinema will produce this film jointly. Keep watching this space for an official confirmation in this regard.
- AR Murugadoss’ next to kick-start from October
- Star heroine aims to write her first script by year end
- DJ’s 2-day Nizam collections
- DJ’s 2-day AP/Telangana collections
- Hero Ravi Teja’s younger brother is no more
Articles that might interest you