Allari Naresh will soon be seen in a comedy film titled Kevvu Keka. Devi Prasad is directing the film and this is his second film with Allari Naresh after Blade Babji. Kannada actress Sharmila Mandre is going to make her debut in Tollywood with this film. Allari Naresh and Sharmila Mandre flew to Bangkok late last night for a major schedule of the film which will go on till February 24. Apparently, the film’s first half is set in Bangkok and it narrates the story of a group of Telugu people living in Bangkok and how their lives change when Allari Naresh goes there. Devi Prasad says that the film is going to be a complete laugh riot. Some parts of the film and songs have already been shot in Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad. Chinni Charan and Bheems are scoring the music. The film will release in summer this year.
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
- All Eyes On ‘Anando Brahma’
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
Articles that might interest you