Comedy King Allari Naresh is all set to begin work on a new comedy entertainer. This film will be directed by Veerabhadram Chowdhary and regular shooting is expected from the month of April.
Allari Naresh and Veerabhadram teamed up successfully for ‘Aha Na Pellanta’ a few years ago. Veerabhadram’s last film was ‘Bhai’ and he made ‘Poolarangadu’ before that. Veerabhadram is known for coming up with good comedy sequences and he will be supported by Sreedhar Seepana in the writing department.
J. Bhagwan and J. Pulla Rao are going to produce this new movie. Rakul Preeth Singh is expected to be the heroine in the film. More details about the film will be released shortly.
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Vunnadi Okkate Zindagi clears censor