In yet another effort to take Telugu Cinema to the next level, senior Tollywood producer Allu Aravind will join hands with Bollywood producers Madhu Mantena and Namit Malhotra to produce a whopping 500 crore budgeted film based on the epic Ramayana.
This film will be shot on 3D format in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi languages and it will be made as a 3-part trilogy. “It’s a huge responsibility but the Ramayana needs to be told on the big screen in the most magnificent way possible. We are committed to delivering a spectacular extravaganza,” Allu Aravind told a Mumbai-based news daily.
More details regarding the film’s cast and crew and the director will be revealed soon.
- Sridevi says her dream came true
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Bellamkonda’s next sold for fancy price
Articles that might interest you