In yet another effort to take Telugu Cinema to the next level, senior Tollywood producer Allu Aravind will join hands with Bollywood producers Madhu Mantena and Namit Malhotra to produce a whopping 500 crore budgeted film based on the epic Ramayana.
This film will be shot on 3D format in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi languages and it will be made as a 3-part trilogy. “It’s a huge responsibility but the Ramayana needs to be told on the big screen in the most magnificent way possible. We are committed to delivering a spectacular extravaganza,” Allu Aravind told a Mumbai-based news daily.
More details regarding the film’s cast and crew and the director will be revealed soon.
- Prabhu Deva-Vijay team up yet again
- London to be base for Sye Raa’s post-production work
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
- JLK’s East and West Godavari’s collections
Articles that might interest you