In yet another effort to take Telugu Cinema to the next level, senior Tollywood producer Allu Aravind will join hands with Bollywood producers Madhu Mantena and Namit Malhotra to produce a whopping 500 crore budgeted film based on the epic Ramayana.
This film will be shot on 3D format in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi languages and it will be made as a 3-part trilogy. “It’s a huge responsibility but the Ramayana needs to be told on the big screen in the most magnificent way possible. We are committed to delivering a spectacular extravaganza,” Allu Aravind told a Mumbai-based news daily.
More details regarding the film’s cast and crew and the director will be revealed soon.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon