After Mukunda and Oka Laila Kosam, Kannada beauty Pooja Hegde is all set for the release of her third Telugu film, Duvvada Jagannadham. The film is hitting the screens on June 23 and Pooja is promoting the film along with Allu Arjun and Harish Shankar.
In her latest interview to a leading media agency, Pooja was all praise for her co-star Allu Arjun’s dancing skills. Describing Bunny as “a very friendly and honest co-star”, Pooja said that Bunny is like a rubber man, someone who can dance phenomenally and he does it with certain swag.”
Pooja also said that she used to tell Bunny that she will have to take extra dance lessons just to match his performance.
- Memoir penned by ANR to be unveiled soon
- Mahanubhavudu clears censors with no cuts
- Interesting update on Sai Pallavi’s next
- Nagarjuna’s condition to RGG2’s team
- Nani to let go off much-awaited project
Articles that might interest you