Continuing with the Swachh Bharat Campaign, noted actor Nagarjuna Akkineni nominated stylish star Allu Arjun to take up the cause. Accepting the challenge, Bunny has now joined the Swachh Bharat campaign. He gladly pledged to do his part for clean India.
“I thank Nagarjuna garu for nominating me for #SwachhBharat mission. Soon will be a part of that mission” posted Allu Arjun on his face book page. Allu Arjun is busy filming for Trivikram’s film in Ooty currently and will the mission once he waraps up the shoot.
- Star heroine’s performance costs one crore per minute
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya all set for Tamil release
- Hello promotions getting decent response in the US
- Agnyaathavaasi sets all-time record for an Indian film in the US
- Fans eagerly waiting for Agnyatavasi teaser