While Allu Arjun is one of the leading stars in Tollywood with consecutive hits under his belt, his younger brother Sirish is slowly making his mark in Tollywood. Sirish is currently shooting for his Malayalam debut film, 1971: Beyond Borders, which also stars Mohanlal.
In his latest interview to an English news daily, Sirish revealed his brother Allu Arjun’s career advice when he started out as an actor. Apparently, Bunny told Sirish that he doesn’t want him to be a poor man’s Allu Arjun, but to be the best version of Allu Sirish. Sirish considers this a great career advice.
- Rajamouli behind Juvva’s title change
- Star hero croons a song for Maestro Ilayaraja
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Prabhudeva Opens Up About His Acting Career
- Press Note : Awe New Locations in US from 22nd Feb