While Allu Arjun is one of the leading stars in Tollywood with consecutive hits under his belt, his younger brother Sirish is slowly making his mark in Tollywood. Sirish is currently shooting for his Malayalam debut film, 1971: Beyond Borders, which also stars Mohanlal.
In his latest interview to an English news daily, Sirish revealed his brother Allu Arjun’s career advice when he started out as an actor. Apparently, Bunny told Sirish that he doesn’t want him to be a poor man’s Allu Arjun, but to be the best version of Allu Sirish. Sirish considers this a great career advice.
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
- Sai Dharam Tej Surprises Megastar On His Birthday
- Sayyeshaa Eyes A Comeback In Tollywood
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
Articles that might interest you