While Allu Arjun is one of the leading stars in Tollywood with consecutive hits under his belt, his younger brother Sirish is slowly making his mark in Tollywood. Sirish is currently shooting for his Malayalam debut film, 1971: Beyond Borders, which also stars Mohanlal.
In his latest interview to an English news daily, Sirish revealed his brother Allu Arjun’s career advice when he started out as an actor. Apparently, Bunny told Sirish that he doesn’t want him to be a poor man’s Allu Arjun, but to be the best version of Allu Sirish. Sirish considers this a great career advice.
- Jai Simha’s shoot to conclude soon
- NKR15’s Hindi rights fetch a decent price
- “Blockbuster Koduthunnam”: Nag at Hello’s audio launch
- I’m Ready To Deliver A Hit With ‘Hello’ : Akhil Promises His Fans
- Film stars chip in for World Telugu Conference