Allu Sirish, the youngest of all Allus, has been shooting nonstop for his upcoming family entertainer, Srirastu Subhamastu. The film will be released later this summer and it is being directed by Parasuram and produced by Sirish’s father Allu Aravind.
Now, Sirish is all set to launch his next film tomorrow. This as yet-untitled film will be directed by debutant MVN Reddy (Venu) and produced by Shailendra Babu under his Sri Shailendra Productions banner. The regular shooting will commence from July. More details about this project will be revealed soon.
- Title of star hero’s brother-in-law’s debut film announced
- Vijay Deverakonda to act in his mentor’s direction?
- Spokesperson opens up about Shruti Haasan’s marriage
- Sunil anna recommended me for Dhee: Nani
- Kadapa, RGV’s next web-series